About Simplified Capital
It’s not about us. IT’S ABOUT YOU. However, since you stopped by… Here’s a bit about us.
We are a dedicated team of finance professionals blah blah blah…. We are here to help you get the money you need to succeed in your ventures Yadda Yadda Yadda…. For more than 20 years Simplified Capital has helped our clients obtain funding for their start-up ventures snore fest and so on…….
Are you still with us? AWESOME! Like us, you must enjoy a sense of humor and HOPEFULLY enjoy refreshing approach to finance. If you’re like most people, we know you don’t want to read a bunch of Corporate Boring Fluff.
Seriously. No one goes out of business by being over capitalized! That’s EXACTLY what we’re about and That’s where we come in.
- Hundreds of businesses funded
- Serving the Great USA for more than 20 years
- A+ Rated, BBB Accredited
- Multiple Solutions for most every industry
- Startups (We Love Them)
- Already well-established businesses (We Love You Too)
- Exceptional credit (of course)
- Lesser credit types (every chance we can (we are open minded. If you have a story, we would love to hear it)
“If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs”!
-some smart guy
We are not a bank, we are group of Open Minded, Out of the Box Thinking Financial Consultants providing you many options to help you fund your dream. Since every individual has different needs, we are here to decipher those options with you. An informed decision is the best decision. Simplified Capital will help you become aware of your options, then assist you with making the best decision regarding capital and funding for your business. Should you seek a Traditional Solution or one which is nontraditional, i.e. CREATIVE…We are willing and able to Help YOU!
Some Examples of Financing Solutions We Offer –
- UBF (unsecured business funding, our most popular program)
- Equipment Lease/Financing
- Working Capital
- Secured Credit Lines
- SBA and USDA Loans
- Real Estate Loans (commercial, not home loans)
- Short Term Capital/Loans
- Asset Based Loans (for the tight cash flowing or challenged credit customer)
- PO Financing (purchase orders)
- AR Financing (accounts receivables)
- Consumer S.A.C. Financing Programs (enabling you to finance your customers)
- Contract Financing
The Finer Points –
- ◊ We’ve had the pleasure of helping people fund their businesses for over 20 years
- ◊ Provide a 100% written guarantee (on our UBF)
- ◊ Rates starting as low as 0% (yes, zee row percent on our UBF)
- ◊ Boasting an A+ rating from the BBB. WooHoo! That’s hard to maintain. We must be doing something right
- ◊ We want you to be completely satisfied with the process
- ◊ AND… NO COMPLEXITIES WHENEVER POSSIBLE. Time is Money. We want to manage YOURS as well as Ours. When we save each other time, we save each other money
Simplified Capital…keeping it SIMPLE!
We offer a relaxed yet professional workplace for self-starters who possess good people skills. Our clients depend on us to help them through all kinds of capital needs. We must be good listeners and when we are done listening, provide options and solutions to our clients. To best accomplish these tasks, we employ and partner with those who are interested in seeing others succeed in business so that we too may succeed in business. It is a universal law – By serving life in a positive way, life serves us back in equal proportions (or higher). In knowing this law, why would anyone want to do anything less?
Servicing the entire USA in most every industry that exists, our valued clients receive consulting and assistance to obtain SBA Loans, Equipment Leases, Working Capital, Unsecured Credit Lines, Commercial Real Estate Loans (both private and institutional), Accounts Receivable and Purchase Order Financing and Asset Based Loans and financing program to offer their customers. We can even assist our clients in obtaining the best credit card processing service so that they can assist their customers who seek to pay them with a credit card.
While we welcome all who have perfect credit; we realize bad things happen to good people too. Give us a call. We most likely have a program for you!